ETI Cloud Server
ETI Cloud Server Hosting ensures your business applications achieve their fullest potential—because it’s designed specifically around the business needs of companies.
Cloud Server is an enterprise-grade cloud application infrastructure that delivers ideal performance, availability and data protection for companies. With a 99.999% SLA, and firewall and VPN included standard, Cloud Server provides all the elements a business needs.
Match your cloud environment to your use case. Cloud Server ensures value by letting you find the perfect balance between configurability, scalability and price.
Dramatically accelerate your time-to-market. Cloud Server focuses your time on assets, not infrastructure. Provisioning takes minutes, and virtual machines are pre-configured to integrate with your other ETI services.
Reduce complexity without sacrificing control. Our control panel centralizes dashboards for simplified management as well as familiar tools for granular control over your cloud environment.
Keep your attention on your apps.
We provide full onboarding services to transfer your existing systems to the Cloud. Our 24 / 7 / 365 Customer Care Team is there to manage all the details so you can focus on your business.
Help your business apps reach their
+1-888-429-8638 email@example.com www.eticomm.com
You need performance, availability and control. Only Cloud Server delivers.
Cloud Server delivers far more value to your business than on-premise servers, which suffer from unpredictable performance and limited support—to say nothing of high CAPEX and OPEX. At the same time, Cloud Server stands apart from other clouds because it’s designed specifically for businesses. It offers predictable costs, familiar technologies, a 99.999% SLA, and full control over your cloud environments. Firewall and VPN are included. Best of all, it’s pre-configured to integrate with all your other ETI services.
- High-capacity cloud servers. Up to 8 CPU cores, 10 TB of storage and 64 GB of RAM.
- Instant scalability. Spin up new machines within minutes using your Control Panel.
- High availability. We leverage VMware HA Active-Active clustering and N+1 component redundancy at the server, storage and network layers.
- Windows images. Choose between Windows Enterprise 32 bit and Windows Enterprise 64 bit.
- The computing layer. Dell PowerEdge enterprise-grade servers with component redundancy and built-in HA features.
- The storage layer. EMC VNX Fiber Channel arrays combine RAID 5 with high-performance SAS disks to boost performance and redundancy.
- The network layer. Cisco 10-Gigabit Ethernet switches use multiple high-speed interconnects for network performance and reliability.
- The virtualization layer. VMware vCloud Director and VMWare vSphere Enterprise ensure a highly reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- The datacenter. Tier III datacenter with extensive redundancies and physical security measures.
- The providers. Multiple Tier 1 Internet providers like Sprint, Level 3, UUNet, Global Crossing, Qwest and SAVVIS.
Elements of Cloud Server
- Fully isolated tenant network for each customer
- Integrated perimeter firewall and site-to-site VPN come standard
- Support for hybrid cloud scenarios that connect Cloud Server with on-premise servers via VPN
- Self-service firewall management
- Highly secure and reliable datacenter facilities
- Internal and external closed circuit television (CCTV) surveillance
- Biometric scanners control access control to datacenter floor
- 24×7 on-site security staffing
- Cloud Server’s datacenter is SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II compliant
- Cloud Server makes it fast and easy to scale both horizontally and vertically
- This lets you deploy efficiently around your existing needs
- Stop over provisioning—and overpaying—to hedge against future growth
- We offer onboarding and migration assistance
- Migrate at your pace while we work behind the scenes for a smooth transition
- ETI Cloud team are Tier II Support Engineers with MCITP: Server Administrator
- Full management of all infrastructure components
- Nightly backup with one week of data retention included
- Uptime and Utilization Monitoring
+1.888.429.8638 firstname.lastname@example.org www.eticomm.com